1) The blog is currently accepting short form posts between 1200-1500 words and long form posts between 2200-2500 words in English. We accept co-authored submissions.
2) We are looking to publish academic writing on criminal law and the criminal justice system. While interdisciplinary articles are strongly encouraged, they must relate to the criminal justice system.
3) Issues in the news cycle are not a dominant consideration for identifying articles of interest and authors are encouraged to identify issues beyond the news cycle.
4) All posts must be original and unpublished works of the author/s. All posts will be subject to a plagiarism check.
5) All posts are subject to review by the editorial board. The editorial board may suggest changes to the submission and we reserve the right to publish the piece upon the changes being duly incorporated to the satisfaction of the editorial board.
6) All sources must be hyperlinked in the text of the blog. Please do not use footnotes.
7) The submissions must be accompanied by a suitable title and a brief biography of the author/s. The editorial board reserves the right to change the title of the article without prior approval of the authors and also choose appropriate photographs (abstract or specific photographs to reflect the subject matter) to accompany the final blog post.
8) We will endeavour to communicate our decision on publication within two weeks of submission and no later than three weeks. The decision to publish, as indicated above, may be subject to the editorial process.